Hi to all moms,
I could not stop myself from posting one more recipe. I have one more mutton recipe for all of you. More and more recipes will be coming from now on, as for now I will show you how to make mutton korma.
Ingredients for making Mutton Korma:
- 1/2 kg. mutton.
- 2 onions.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1/2 bowl(small) dry or wet chopped coconut.
- 7 to 8 pieces of garlic.
- one small piece of ginger.
- 3 pieces of cardamoms.
- 3 pieces of cloves.
- one small piece of cinnamon.
- one small bowl of chopped coriander leaves.
- curd 60 gm.
- 2 tablespoon oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder.
- Wash to mutton properly and put it into pressure cooker.
- Along with mutton put chopped onion and turmeric powder and salt(as per taste) into the pressure cooker and cook till the mutton is all soaked up and dried.
- Now add 2 teaspoon oil, 2 teaspoon red chili, 2 fine chopped tomatoes and stir well and then again cook for more 2 mins.
- While the mutton is been dried make paste of chopped coconut, coriander leaves, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon by grinding them together in the mixer.
- Now pour the paste into the cooker along with curd and again cook for 2 mins. Now here is the trick we cook for more mins. after pouring the paste so that the paste marinates with the mutton and the bitter taste of the paste goes away.
- After 2 mins. pour 1 glass of water(250 ml) into the pressure cooker and let cook till you hear 4 whistles of the presure cooker.
Now you done, you finger licking mutton korma is prepared, serve with bread.
Here is a recipe to make mutton chops.
Go on Best of luck, I am sure my recipes will help you a lot.